[Ponte Alto] Coin Dies

cjhalstead at verizon.net cjhalstead at verizon.net
Thu Nov 9 13:15:16 PST 2006

It does occur to me that if the technique can be appropriately figured out, they'd make great site tokens.  That way they'd be intended to be souvenirs, not money to keep in circulation.  They might even work as leather embossers, or something similar. I suppose it would depend on how deep the cuts in the designs are.

Caitlyn