[Ponte Alto] Coin Dies

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Thu Nov 9 12:30:30 PST 2006

In a message dated 11/9/2006 10:59:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
cjhalstead at verizon.net writes:

Oh,  Lord, when were those coins made?!  Um, if I had to make a stab at it,
my  recollection is that they were mostly done during the time of the founding
Baron and Baroness, Niall and Teleri.  There was a lot of coinmaking  going
on in the kingdom at the time.  Maybe somebody else can be more  specific - or
more accurate.  It was a while ago.  :-)

They were still being used during your tenure as Baroness, because I still
have a dozen or so of them (most w/ Ponte Alto markings but at least one with
Storvik markings) that I got at events in and around '95 and '96.

At least I had them last year when I was cleaning up my desk.  Who  knows
where they are now.

Former Pontoon,
Elizabeth