[Ponte Alto] Sewing/A&S/woodworking/archery/whatever on Sunday

Charlotte Johnson mathilde at mathildegirlgenius.com
Wed May 3 06:46:53 PDT 2006

We're free again this Sunday, but the rest of May is looking pretty busy, so
we're on!

Play day at my home in Southern MD (near La Plata) starts any time after 1pm,
and goes until whenever. If you can't be here until late afternoon/early
evening, please give a call. If nobody is here we will probably be painting the
dining room, though we'd be happy with the help. :-)

Available activities include sewing, other A&S, woodworking, archery, SCA combat
archery, WMA (if more than one person shows - though Jeff would probably like to
play), rapier (again, if more than one person shows and maybe Jeff could be
convinced), etc. etc. We have the space, if the weather is nice, we can play
outside. Start your Pennsic garb now! Start your Pennsic beds, tables, and
benches now! Only three months left!

Newcomers are especially welcome. You don't have to bring anything, if you just
want to sit, watch, and chat.

A heads up would be nice, if you can make it, but not necessary. If you're
planning on staying through dinner, please bring some food to share.

Please contact me off-list for directions.

See you Sunday!
-Mathilde