[Ponte Alto] Pushing Forward to Pennsic- Fighting Authorization.

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Fri Jun 2 06:37:12 PDT 2006

As a reminder to the new fighters.  There is still amble time to authorize before Pennsic.  There are lots of people ready and willing to help with anything you might need to get ready.

I would encourage any rapier fighters to come on out as well.  I would be more then willing to fight in any rapier melee’s as long as it doesn’t conflict with the heavy melees.

The Barony needs fighters on the field to support the King, the Barony and each other,  every one of you count no matter how new.

Sir Guy

"Knighthood Is Only The Beginning."