[Ponte Alto] Upcomming demos for July

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 5 11:55:24 PDT 2006

And Sorcha is the Demo Goddess of all Times!

Belphoebe

--- Sorcha de Glys <sorchadeglys at cox.net> wrote:

> James,
>
>     I'd love to come to the demos!  It's been a
> while since I've been
> able to get to one.  Maybe even Regan (age 4) can
> come to help pass
> things around/collect items, if that's ok with you.
> In fact, I can't
> guarantee it, but perhaps Sir Andrew will make it a
> family affair and
> come too.
>
>     I will bring my baskets of "medieval items" for
> hands on
> experience.  If you've not seen them, they have
> anything from belts to
> chess pieces to mugs to shoes.  Please tell me if I
> should NOT bring the
> sword.
>
> Thank you for your work on this - and thanks for
> getting it on a SUNDAY!
> Sorcha de Glys

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
Une Robe Magnifique: http://www.houseffg.org/belphoebe
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org