[Ponte Alto] Upcomming demos for July

Sorcha de Glys sorchadeglys at cox.net
Wed Jul 5 11:35:55 PDT 2006

James,

    I'd love to come to the demos!  It's been a while since I've been
able to get to one.  Maybe even Regan (age 4) can come to help pass
things around/collect items, if that's ok with you.  In fact, I can't
guarantee it, but perhaps Sir Andrew will make it a family affair and
come too.

    I will bring my baskets of "medieval items" for hands on
experience.  If you've not seen them, they have anything from belts to
chess pieces to mugs to shoes.  Please tell me if I should NOT bring the
sword.

Thank you for your work on this - and thanks for getting it on a SUNDAY!
Sorcha de Glys