[Ponte Alto] Sewing/Open Shop/A&S/Play day this Sunday

Charlotte Johnson mathilde at mathildegirlgenius.com
Wed Jul 5 09:36:16 PDT 2006

Only one month until Pennsic! Come work on projects this Sunday, starting at
one. If you think you might stay for dinner, let me know, and I can maybe plan
something other than carry out. Bring sewing, woodworking, or other projects to
work on. Or, come look at books, bounce ideas off of people, or for good
company. Weather permitting, people can shoot archery, or even fight WMA or
rapier if there are partners.

Newcomers are especially welcome, even if you want to just come and chat.

Please contact me for directions. We are located roughly between La Plata and
Indian Head, MD.

See you Sunday!
Mathilde