[Ponte Alto] Northern Regional War Practice at Storvik Novice and Unbelt tournament 7/8

Abel Brem of Regnesfolc abelofregnesfolc at aol.com
Mon Jul 3 17:43:54 PDT 2006

  Greetings all-

  Join Storvik at this weekends Novice and Unbelt tournament for a
  Northern Regional War Practice; which will be during the afternoon.
  The war practice will mimic many of the common Pennsic battles and
  concentrate on building our group melee skills. There will be an Open
  Field, Limited Field (with archery), and Allied Champions style
  resurrection battle (with archery).

  For the open field we will create four teams, keeping those who
  normally fight together in the same unit. Each team will be a given a
  color (red, blue, yellow, white). For each of the field battles we
  will have two of the colors fight a different pair (blue and red
  against white and yellow). There will be three sets of open fields
  rotating the color combinations; this will give us 12 open field battles.

   The sides will be balanced and then put on a Limited Field for the
  second set of melee battles. The Limited Field battles will allow
  combat archery.

   For the final battle we will have an allied champions style
  resurrection battle. Combat archery will be allowed for this battle.

  Find out more at:

  http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=bf1e7e38

  -Abel Brem of Regnesfolc