[Ponte Alto] Changes to the Baronial Financial Policy

Millicent Chandler millicent.chandler at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 06:41:26 PDT 2006

Unto the Populace of the Glorious Barony of Ponte Alto does Lady
Millicent Chandler send greetings:

Good gentles, the proposed changes to Ponte Alto's Financial Policy
are being published in the August Il Tempo as a PDF file. If you are
unable to read the PDF  and would like a word document instead, please
contact me directly and I will happily forward the financial policy to
you. Please bear in mind that I will be on my yearly pilgrimage to the
site of the Pennsic War beginning 9 August and I shall hopefully
return 20 August.

In service,
Millicent

Lady Millicent Chandler ][ millicent.chandler at gmail.com
Chancellor of the Exchequer & Baronial Artisan
Barony of Ponte Alto, Atlantia