[Ponte Alto] Fwd: From the AE woman's fighter list

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 28 07:23:59 PDT 2006

Calling all Lady Fighters,

  I would like to show our support and sisterhood as women on the field, by fighting with Her Sylvan Highness Morgen. Any one interested in fall into the ranks please meet me, Lady Marie-Therese Normand on the field thirty minutes before the battle in front of the Castle Gates (in the shade).

  If you don't know me I'm the chic in the red armor with the tabord depicting a red shield, cut in half from upper right corner to lower left corner by a white bar, There's a clover on the top red field. Alternating red hearts and diamonds on the white bar. And a spade on the bottom red field.

  Please come out and support the dream.

  YIS,
  Lady Marie-Therese Normand
  Fighter Chic