[Ponte Alto] Fwd: RE: archery Demo

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 09:48:21 PDT 2006

Hello archers!
  It's time for the demo... Tomorrow afternoon starting at 1, so come just a little earlier to string bows and such.  I plan on being there at noon.

The Falls Church Community Center address is:
  223 Little Falls Street, Falls Church, Virginia.

            Yahoo's Directions:
  From route 66 East:
    3.    Take exit #68/WESTMORELAND ST onto N WESTMORELAND ST toward FALLS CHURCH - go 0.2 mi
    4.  Turn  on FAIRFAX DR - go 0.1 mi    5.  Turn  on LITTLE FALLS RD - go 0.1 mi    6.  LITTLE FALLS RD becomes LITTLE FALLS ST - go 0.3 mi    7.  Arrive at 233 LITTLE FALLS ST, FALLS CHURCH, on the

  I don't have official SCA signs to put up for it... dont know where to get 'em, but I'll put a sign up at the edge of the Driveway.

  Mapquest brings you in a back way, so you could follow their directions, but Yahoo's way is quicker, more direct, etc.

  Hope to see as many people there in garb, ready to shoot as possible and thank you all!

  My cell in case you get lost is : 703 409-0780

  Lady Brigid O'Hara
  (hehe, I can sign this way now!  Yipee!)