[Ponte Alto] Stierbach Baronial Birthday -- Baroness Report

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 11:53:24 PDT 2006

Hi All,

  Ruth did authorize in Heavy Sword and Shield as did Aleric the Mad. And Tracey/Katherina Von Byurn authorized in Seige.

  Vivat to the newest Pontoons!

  YIS,
  Lady Marie-Therese
  Fighter chic. :)

KATHARINE LEAH DICKSON <kld5043 at psu.edu> wrote:
  I think Ruth authorized in heavy, but you'd need to ask her to be absolutely
sure about that.

Vivant for the fighters and the awardees of the court!

War is coming to our shores as the Middle Kingdom marches on the East in the
sylvan field of the Barony of the Debatable Lands in AEthelmearc, so sharpen
those swords, polish your armor, and hone thy skills in anticipation of a
victory on the field of battle, for Atlantia and her allies!

Helena Kaltenbach
mka Katharine Dickson

http://www.houseffg.org
> Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org