[Ponte Alto] Seneschal is out of town for the weekend...

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 09:21:50 PDT 2006

Hello Barony,

  If anything goes wrong this weekend, please feel free to call on either of my Deputies (Katherine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com or Tirloch tirloch at ravenstreet.org ). I will be in Dallas for three days on vacation and will be back around 5pm Sunday . See you all when I get back.

  YIS,
  Lady Marie-Therese Normand
  Seneschal, Ponte Alto (still counting down the days) :)