[Ponte Alto] Wool carding

Reesa reesah at cox.net
Tue Jul 11 19:33:50 PDT 2006

Good evening,

I'm not terribly active in the barony at the moment, but I wanted to offer the use of my drum carder to those of you who might be taking some of the fleece that was offered earlier.  For those who'd like to try a more period approach to fiber prep, I also have a set of handcards.

If anyone is interested, they are welcome to contact me offlist at reesah at cox.net or reesah at gmail.com  If a few people are interested, I'd be willing to do a carding/dyeing day in my dye studio once the house construction stops eating my soul.

Best Wishes,
Reesa