[Ponte Alto] Seneschal is out of town for the weekend...

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 12:42:38 PDT 2006

Have a wonderful, well deserved vacation! :)

  Brigid

Mary Bowles <mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Hello Barony,

  If anything goes wrong this weekend, please feel free to call on either of my Deputies (Katherine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com or Tirloch tirloch at ravenstreet.org ). I will be in Dallas for three days on vacation and will be back around 5pm Sunday . See you all when I get back.

  YIS,
  Lady Marie-Therese Normand
  Seneschal, Ponte Alto (still counting down the days) :)