[Ponte Alto] Tournament of Love and Beauty, Feb 18, Northern Virginia!

Robert Capozello afpopa at cox.net
Thu Feb 9 15:21:17 PST 2006

There is a slight correction to the website for obtaining a VA Tax Sales
and Use License.  The correct site is:

https://www.ireg.tax.virginia.gov/Login.jhtml

This is an online registration, and takes approximately 10 minutes to
complete.

YiS,

Baron Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli

Merchants are very welcome!  We regret that our Merchant coordinator's
e-mail has been unavailable, so if you have been trying to reach Baron
Marcellus, please direct your e-mails to afpopa at cox.net and
courtneydehoughton at yahoo.com.

Space is still available! There is no additional merchanting fee and the
spaces are approximately 10'x10'. You will have to provide your own
display space (i.e. we are not able to provide tables). The merchant
area is located in the same building as the rest of the day's
activities, but the space is not heated (although with the large crowd
we are expecting, it should not remain cold for long!) Merchants are
REQUIRED to present proof of a VA Sales tax number to either autocrat
(Lord Connor or Lady Courtney) or Baron Marcellus before setting up. For
more information on obtaining a VA sales tax number, please check out:
http://www.dba.state.va.us/licenses/