[Ponte Alto] Cooks Guild is coming up on Wednesday

Ryan Snead ryansnead at adelphia.net
Sat Dec 9 07:15:11 PST 2006

This Wednesday (12/13), the Stierbach Cooks Guild will be gathering at my
home in Sterling for our monthly meeting. This month is a special program
for the guild. Lady Aine Sindradottir will be showing off period Japanese
desserts and teaching us how to prepare some simple ones. We gather between
6:30 and 7pm and stay until between 9 and 10pm. All are welcome to join us.

Directions from Route 28.
Take Route 7 East one light to Countryside Blvd and turn left. Follow
directions from Countryside below.

Directions from the Fairfax County Pkwy.
Take Route 7 West to Countryside Blvd and turn right. Follow directions from
Countryside below.

Directions from Countryside Blvd.
Go through the first light and turn right just past the shopping center on
to Cromwell Rd. Start looking for street parking. Any legal space is open on
Cromwell. The first legal left turn off Cromwell is Vandercastel. Only
visitor spaces are open on Vandercastel. The first left turn from
Vandercastel is Jermyn Ct. The only parking available on Jermyn Ct. are the
two spaces marked 115.

Our address is 13 Jermyn Ct. Sterling, VA 20165.

See you then!

Iustinos Ancyrenos