[Ponte Alto] Camping Space at Pennsic

Kathy Dickson akabara17 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 7 20:50:03 PST 2006

Bit early, I know, but preparedness is good.Got plans to camp in someone's tent at Pennsic, but they might not be there, in which case, contingency plans are good...The Handicamp's tent got utterly destroyed at the hands of several knives and a katana after not weathering the storm very well.  Thus, I am in need of a camping buddy for Pennsic.  Services I can provide are cooking (I make a mean spam/ham-and-pineapple barbeque - ask last year's Pontoon encampment), cleaning, tent maintenance, practice buddy (if you're a fencer), armor and weapon repair (I can repair anything that isn't steel), and generally hilarious/not messy camping buddy.  I don't take up much space, either - last year, all of my stuff fit into a 2x2x4 tub parked next to my cot.Contact me if you think you might have space.YIS,Helena