[Ponte Alto] Reminder - A&S/Kumihimo etc. Night at Perronelle's

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Thu Oct 20 19:51:45 PDT 2005

The next A&S Night  is tomorrow 6:30 pm October 21st at my place. Come at
anytime, hang out have fun etc. etc.

As a special attraction Angelique (Angel Ludwig) will be teaching Kumihimo
the Japanese technique of circular weaving/braiding. There may be kits
available. I'll let Angel tell you about what she plans.

If that doesn't interest you we still have plenty of scrolls to color or
just come hang out and work on your own project. Generally the more the
merrier! Please excuse the disarray as we are starting work on our kitchen
but don't let that stop you.

Newcomers are especially welcome. If you have questions about any aspect of
the SCA or Ponte Alto there will be plenty in attendance to give you their
opinion (no lack of those!)or get you started on a new hobby.

7588 Seabrook Lane Springfield, VA 22153 703-455-0298
Directions can be found at:
http://atlantia.sca.org/pipermail/ponte-alto/2004-July/002582.html

YIS,

Lady Perronelle la peintre