[Ponte Alto] Archery: Monday party instead of practice

nlcovington at mindspring.com nlcovington at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 21 06:01:48 PDT 2005

Archers of Ponte Alto,

We are running out of daylight, so summer outdoor practice has ended. This Monday we will instead gather at Mika's home for a potluck dinner party. Below is information about the party.

If you will come to the party, Please RSVP--Thank You!

Winter practice begins indoors at Bull Run on 4 November.

Arnfridr

******