[Ponte Alto] Demos...

Charlotte Johnson mathilde at mathildegirlgenius.com
Mon May 2 08:14:57 PDT 2005

Greetings all, quick question here,

> So to assure the Kingdom that we are not misrepresenting the SCA or in anyway
> setting us up for a law suite could all people or Ponte Alto planning an
> event in the next few months get in contact with me about the particulars.

Is this an educational demo, or a recruiting demo? If it's educational, I would
think that demonstrating medieval swordwork (slowly, and not *ever* saying that
this is what "our combat" is like) would fall under the Arts and Sciences, just
as putting on an open-faced, non-SCA-combat-legal sallet would be demonstrating
medieval armour.

Just wondering...

Cheers,
Mathilde