[Ponte Alto] Demos...

james barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 07:42:12 PDT 2005

Mary

The sticky part is does historical sword work done at a slow pace fall under
A&S or combat? Last I heard was it fell under A&S. It's not like full tilt
SCA combat; it is more of a scholarly pursuit. I think the question has been
misunderstood by the Kingdom Seneschal, there would be no actual combat
involved, it's more like showing how martial arts works not actual in the
ring combat.

Maybe Scott and I should email her directly on this.

James