[Ponte Alto] The Fiore Question.

james barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 10:33:41 PDT 2005

Hello everyone.

Scott and I did not mean for this to get so out of hand. We though ask a
simple question, but it was not so simple after all. It seems some feel it
has no place in the SCA, but the KEM is good with it if a marshal is there
to stick to the rules that govern the SCA. Even with the KEM ruling it seems
clear there are questions in people’s minds about doing this type of demo so
for now we will let the issue drop to make it easy.

It seems a proposal to define such demonstrations as A&S and not a marshal
activity is already in front of the BOD for July. We hope the BOD will rule
in favor of the proposal and we wait for the issue to be settled then.

We hope for open mindedness towards this type of demo, the SCA is an open
organization that can fit this kind of historical study in too.

Thanks you all for contributing information on the matter but for now lets
close the book on this issue until July.

In friendship
James de Biblesworth