[Ponte Alto] Fwd: RE: Demo and Marshal Activities (Ponte Alto)

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 12:22:41 PDT 2005

Caitlin,

I had thought the ruling earlier this year said that for any marshall
demonstration at a school, all the students & teachers viewing this need to
have a waiver signed.

That is where the whole discussion has been based from and why the
chatelaine was asked the question initially.

Just trying to clarify in my mind.

Thanks!

Katharine