[Ponte Alto] Fwd: RE: Demo and Marshal Activities (Ponte Alto)

Cindy Halstead chalstead3 at adelphia.net
Tue May 3 17:50:08 PDT 2005

Because I am aware that I am not infallible (believe it or not :-), I
checked with the Kingdom Seneschale to be sure that I have not missed
any policy changes.  She confirmed that there is no policy requiring
students and teachers viewing a demo to sign waivers.  They are
specifically for SCA members, as stated in the waivers FAQ.

If you can tell me where your information came from, I would appreciate
it.  It appears that there is some confusion somewhere, and I feel it is
incumbent on me to try to clear it up for anyone else who is confused.

Caitlyn