[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [councilnorth] Fwd: [caermear] FW: A Tournament In Memoriam-Spring Revel 5/14/05

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 08:01:02 PDT 2005

Calling all Fighters to read and consider going to Spring Revel.

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
Seneschal, Ponte Alto

To: Atlantia North-army <councilnorth at yahoogroups.com>
From: Gustav von Silberwald <gustavvs at yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 07:11:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [councilnorth] Fwd: [caermear] FW: A Tournament In Memoriam-Spring Revel 5/14/05

Forward from Melisant. I know this conflicts with Hero's Portion but if you could make it, that would be great.

Gustav

First, my apologies to those who get this several
times over.

Very recently a bright, talented, and wonderful lady
passed from our world to the next. Lady Francesca
Zancani was a joy to behold, and if you ever once
heard her sing, then you knew the power she held
within her.

In honor of her memory, there will be an Armored
Tournament at Spring Revel (May 14, 2004) in her home
group of Caer Gelynniog, a group which she had an
enormous hand in helping to create. Spring Revel is
also two days after what would have been Francescas
24th birthday.

I encourage Armored fighters who wish to honor her
memory to attend; fight for her, allow her memory to
inspire you to great deeds on the field. All who fight
will receive a token in her colors of Gold and Purple.
All who fight will take home with them the knowledge
that they have participated in something special.

The tournament format will be determined based on the
number of attendees we get.

If more information becomes available, I will forward
it to these lists.

Here is a link to information about the event:
http://caergelynniog.atlantia.sca.org/springrevel.html

Warm regards,
Melisent la Rusi

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind. To the
fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse. To the
hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better. To the confident it
is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better. King
Whitney Jr.

http://mail.yahoo.com