[Ponte Alto] Combat Archery at Storvik Practice

Richard & Florence Evans rcfaevans at comcast.net
Wed May 11 16:11:46 PDT 2005

To all heavy fighters and combat archers within the sound of my voice:

This Sunday, May 15th, Storvik will be having a Combat Archery practice at the Adelphi Park Archery range.  Come, fight, make merry, for on Sunday you will die.  (Well, you'll only pretend like you did.)  We have plenty of ammunition for those who wish to try this most rewarding martial activity, but have not yet 'taken the plunge'.

See the Storvik Web site at:  http://storvik.atlantia.sca.org/  or contact Ryryd ap Gwerstan (rcfaevans at comcast.com) or Gregor Von Leipzig (dragnar1 at hotmail.com) for information.

Ryryd