[Ponte Alto] FW: SCA activities in Fairfax VA this week?

cwymarc at comcast.net cwymarc at comcast.net
Tue May 10 14:26:44 PDT 2005

Greetings,

Master Iustinos is visiting from out of town. I've already told him about the Stierbach Scribal meeting on Tuesday and the informal cooks' guild open house on Wednesday. If anyone feels like visiting and swapping stories of other lands, please contact him at justin at 4th.com.

Ceridwen
Stierbach Seneschale