[Ponte Alto] Pavilion for sale

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 8 11:45:19 PDT 2005

As another owner of a Tentsmith 18' pavillion (5 ft larger than the one for
sale) - this is a great tent.Ours is very large and the smaller one will
still give a couple (w/ or w/o kids) plenty of room. In ours, we usually
have at least 2 couples and TONS of gear!

New this tent would cost at least $1200 and for our 18', it was lots more
than that! :)

With the side poles, this can be taken to pennsic and really enjoyed!  The
other feature I enjoy is that the walls come unhooked from the top and a
great breeze can be found!

I love my round!  For those of you at Sapphire any of the last few years
we've had ours up (for a comparison).

Let me know if you have any questions on this!

Kat