[Ponte Alto] Tabards and Capelets

Robert Capozello afpopa at cox.net
Wed Jun 8 14:09:52 PDT 2005

Armored Fighters and Rapier Fighters of Ponte Alto.

Her Excellency and I would like very much for the Baronial Fighting
Units to make a grand showing at Highland River Melees this weekend, and
King's Assessments in July.  We ask that you wear your Baronial tabards
and capelets onto the field at both events.  If you do not yet have a
tabard or capelet, please let us know
(baronage at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org) which of the two events you will
be attending, and we will endeavour to get them to you.  Belphoebe and I
will be fighting Rapier at Highland River Melees, and Armored/Siege at
King's Assessments.  We hope to see many of you at both events.

Yours in Service,

Marcellus and Belphoebe