[Ponte Alto] Need info for fighting.

Isaac s_selezen at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 20:35:12 PDT 2005

Hello all,

I know I haven't been around for quite some time but I do really want to
get back out and play again.  I've been so overwhelmingly busy that I
haven't been able to spare a single Sunday in about 2 years.  But all
this is about to change.  Since I'm still booked for the next 2 Sundays,
could someone please give me info on the Thursday night practice?
Additionally, a friend of mine is intent on authorizing and fighting at
Pennsic.  He's never fought before so I need some leads on local
armourers that can get him into a well fitted kit.  Both of us will be
fighting with the Barony at Pennsic, so I guess we best get out and
start drilling with everyone.  See you all again soon.

Isaac