[Ponte Alto] [Moo] look what I found

ecf ecfield at comcast.net
Mon Jul 4 10:51:51 PDT 2005

There are some GREAT deals on beautiful fabric at a little hole-in-the
wall my lady found near seven corners.

If anyone is in the area and gets a chance, check out:

Vien Dong Department Stores
6218 Wilson Blvd.
Falls Church, VA 22044
703-237-8449

He also does sewing machine repair. Lots of old and unusual machines in
the shop.

YIS

Stanislas