[Ponte Alto] [Moo] look what I found

Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani cassandra at jordanclan.net
Mon Jul 4 08:23:27 PDT 2005

Since Mistress Annalena is sending the Stierbachi into the heart of Ponte
Alto for fabric, I thought I'd let the Pontoons know the invasion was
coming.  :)  Some might want to defend the fabric by scooping it up and
taking it home first.

My-An fabrics is a few blocks west on route 7 from I-395, across from the
Skyline commercial complex.

Enjoy!
Cass