[Ponte Alto] The 4th?

Barbara Reed bereed26 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 4 08:45:11 PDT 2005

My brother & sister-in-law like to go to the fireworks
at Fairfax High School in Fairfax.  It is off of
Rt.50/29 west of Fairfax Circle.  I think that the
Vienna fireworks occur at Nottoway Park (where
Bloodbath occurs in March).  It if off of Nutley St.,
just north of I-66.

When I lived on the third floor of a townhouse in
Vienna, I could see the fireworks for Vienna, Falls
Church, Arlington, McLean and a couple of other
communities from my bedroom window.  Very cool :-)

Greta