[Ponte Alto] Singer Desires Pennsic Performance

Mary mromagno at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 20:40:28 PDT 2005

Good gentles of Ponte Alto,

I am planning for Pennsic (first time going) and
thought it might be nice to participate in
some kind of performance. I have a background
in singing (choral and solo work), dance, guitar and
some recorder.

Are there any members who need an extra
singer/musician who plan to perform at
Pennsic?

I see from the web site that Harp and Drum
meets July 5 and July 19 but I am out of town
both of those days. Also it says Alle Psallite
is on hold for the summer. This is why I am
writing to you.

Thanks for any suggestions you can offer.

-- Margherita
(Mary)