[Ponte Alto] New Demo Request

james barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 06:00:03 PDT 2005

Hey guys

The cub scouts enjoyed the demo Perronelle, Conner, and I put on for them
and asked us if we could do another demo on Monday July 11th at Ft. Belvoir
for about 200 kids. I think they want another 12:30 to 1 demo but I have to
check. Ft. Belvoir will not allow any weapons on base at all so we need
stuff like garb, armor, or heraldry for this one.

If anyone would be able to go please let me know, and if you would like to
organize with the scout leader Kevin Bradley let me know, I will not be able
to make this demo myself.

Thanks
James de Biblesworth (a.k.a. James Barker)
flonzy at hotmail.com