[Ponte Alto] Workshop Frenzy! The Well Dressed Late Medieval Woman

Katharine katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 09:23:01 PST 2005

http://university.atlantia.sca.org/catalog.html

Try this link instead! :)

-----Original Message-----
From: ponte-alto-bounces at atlantia.sca.org
[mailto:ponte-alto-bounces at atlantia.sca.org] On Behalf Of Craig Allen
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 11:17 AM
To: The Barony of Ponte Alto
Subject: Re: [Ponte Alto] Workshop Frenzy! The Well Dressed Late Medieval
Woman

Mathilde wrote:

>Quoting Belphoebe <belfebe at yahoo.com>:
>
>> We are, but now we will be even better!  (The Bestest
>> Dressed Barony?)
>
>That's the goal. Well, a best-dressed region is more like it. Actually, my
goal
>is the entire known world. Why do you think I move so much?  ;-)
>
>We're going to have to work hard to keep up - probably about half of the
folks
>who have expressed interest are from out of Barony. :-D

Greetings Mathilde and welcome. Fortunately Atlantia boasts one of the most
course intensive, best attended and frequently run University curriculae in
the Known World. And we love teachers. If you're already getting the Acorn
then you've seen the course catalog for the Feb. 5 session. If not, you can
check it out here;

http://university.atlantia.sca.org/catalog.

to see what I mean.

In service,