[Ponte Alto] Seeking deputies

Melanie Cozad melaniesuzanne at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 09:48:34 PST 2005

Greetings and salutations, fellow Pontoons,

I shall be stepping up as Baronial Exchequer at the Performers' and
Dance Symposium in two week's time and am in need of deputies,
especially a Chamberlain.

The main duties of Chamberlain are as follows:
- inventory the storage unit a couple of times a year (this takes an
hour, maybe two, and I'll be right alongside you counting bowls :) )
- provide access to baronial gear when it is needed
- clean and/or mend (or find someone else willing) baronial items as necessary
- attend the baronial business meeting if the exchequer is unable to
attend and no other exchequer deputies are available.

Items DO NOT have to live at your house. That's what the storage unit is for. :)

Speaking of the storage unit, it is located in Herndon so interested
parties may want to keep that in mind.

See? It really is an easy and not-very-time-consuming job. :) It's a
great stepping stone for a newcomer because you get to see a little of
the barony's history through its belongings!

If you are interested, please contact me offlist. Thanks!

Cheers,
Melissent

--
Melanie Cozad
Lady Melissent d'Artois [SCA - Kingdom of Atlantia - Barony of Ponte Alto]
melaniesuzanne at gmail.com