[Ponte Alto] Sewing Saturday

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 06:51:21 PST 2005

Hey Nick --

Any takers?  I've got about a million and two things to do Saturday, but will try to make it over there at some point.  The only thing I'm drinking these days is water or unsweetened tea, so no need to buy soda on my account.

I've got to make a farthingale before Performer's Symposium -- should be entertaining!

Marsaili

Nicholas Wizorek <nicholaswiz at hotmail.com> wrote:
I was just wondering how many people were interested in coming over. Just
send me a note and let me know so I know how much beverages I need to get.
I thought that we could start around 1 and go until when ever. My address
is 3000 Rosemoor Lane, Fairfax. Talk to you all later,
Nick

Lady Marsaili Johnston
Chatelaine
Barony of Ponte Alto
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!