[Ponte Alto] RE: Ponte-Alto Digest, Vol 22, Issue 4

Sarah Pearson spearson at aypf.org
Fri Feb 4 06:59:23 PST 2005

Well done! Well done! The Duke Gyrth Oldcastle Tourney. This makes me happy.

Lady Isabella Candeloro

Fellow Atlantians!

For those of you who are unable to answer Their Majesties' call to arms down
at Gulf Wars, Ponte Alto invites you to join in an all day event of mayhem
and slaughter, or rather, a  fighters' event for heavy and light weapon
fighters.

The Duke Gyrth Oldcastle Tourney (formerly called St. Paddy's Day Bloodbath)
is being held on March 19, 2005, from 10-4 at the usual site, Nottaway Park
in Vienna, VA.

We are also setting aside time for melee scenarios whereby rapier fighters
who are authorized to fight heavy can also participate in spear work for the
upcoming Pennsic War.

More information can be found at
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/bloodbath.php

Please join us for a fun day! (Please also feel free to forward this to
other lists.)

YiS,
Lady Courtney de Houghton

Lady Courtney de Houghton