[Ponte Alto] April 16th Hanami Party, Centreville, VA

Ii Saburou logan at modzer0.gi.alaska.edu
Thu Feb 3 20:26:01 PST 2005

Friends, associates, and all those with interest in things Japanese.

Ellen and I would like to cordially invite folks to a private party being
held on April 16th in Centreville, VA.  This is NOT an SCA event; it is
just a small gathering that we decided to throw and would like to invite
everyone who would be interested.  The details can be found here:

http://modzer0.cs.uaf.edu/~logan/HanamiParty/

I will be updating that with more information, later, but wanted to give
people some time to get ready if they want to come.  We realize that this
conflicts with the Tournament of Chivalry for Atlantians, but we needed to
choose a day when there might still be some flowers to view.

There is a limit of about 20 people, due to the space we have--so please
let us know if you plan to attend!

-Ii Katsumori and Abe no Kotori