[Ponte Alto] Looking for tablemates at 12th Night

Suzanne beach rhiannon_kilrain at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 10:38:01 PST 2005

and of course NOW the website works....

  we'll let you know tonight if we can come.  if your table is already full then don't worry, we'll just get another table.
  ~ Rhiannon

Suzanne beach <rhiannon_kilrain at yahoo.com> wrote:
    greetings! Geoffrey De La Beche and family might be interested in joining you but we're a little short on information.  the website seems to be down... when is twelfth night?
  we'll be in williamsburg till the 30th so if it's before then i guess we can't make it.
  looking forward to hearing more about this.
  ~Rhiannon (back from college and loving it!)

Irwin <dwatsonirwin at cox.net> wrote:
  Anyone interested in joining us at 12th Feast? I'm looking at table 35 or 38
Be there or be square!!

YIS
Perronelle la peintre

http://mail.yahoo.com