[Ponte Alto] Looking for tablemates at 12th Night

Suzanne beach rhiannon_kilrain at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 10:00:05 PST 2005

greetings! Geoffrey De La Beche and family might be interested in joining you but we're a little short on information.  the website seems to be down... when is twelfth night?
  we'll be in williamsburg till the 30th so if it's before then i guess we can't make it.
  looking forward to hearing more about this.
  ~Rhiannon (back from college and loving it!)

Irwin <dwatsonirwin at cox.net> wrote:
  Anyone interested in joining us at 12th Feast? I'm looking at table 35 or 38
Be there or be square!!

YIS
Perronelle la peintre

http://mail.yahoo.com