[Ponte Alto] Officer report/letter from the Chancellor of the Exchequer

Melanie / Millicent melaniesuzanne at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 09:14:00 PST 2005

Greetings to the Populace of Ponte Alto and our noble Chroniclers from
Lady Millicent Chandler:

The Society Exchequer attended Atlantia's Unevent and stressed the
importance of verifying that all branch checks are compliant to
Society policy by stating that the account name includes "SCA, Inc."
and that the check must require two signatures to be valid. I am happy
to report that our branch checks are indeed compliant.
--
Atlantian branch exchequers are to use the Atlantian version 1.1
report forms for fourth quarter 2005 and 2005 Domesday reports. Fourth

It appears that many branch exchequers have been adding fundraising
monies to the event reports and noting those monies as Income. This is
incorrect. Those monies are to be reported as one of the three classes
of funds raised listed above. As such, I will be revamping a few event
reports from this past year before I compile the Domesday. It will not
change the amount of money Ponte Alto has in the bank, but it will
change the locations of those funds on the reports.
--
Advertising income has been okayed by the Kingdom Exchequer; branch
chroniclers has final say over the content of advertising booklets. I

As always, if you would like to see the books or would like more
information about the Exchequer office, I will happily schedule time
to meet with you and answer your questions. This is your money! I am
merely the steward.

Wishing each and every one of you a blessed holiday season,

Lady Millicent Chandler

Melanie Cozad                 melaniesuzanne at gmail.com
~ Lady Millicent Chandler (formerly Melissent d'Artois) ~
                ~ Chancellor of the Exchequer ~
        ~ Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia ~