[Ponte Alto] Water $ump and yellow jacket $olution$

Melanie Cozad melaniesuzanne at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 07:15:12 PDT 2005

Greetings Saethryth,

Thank you for your kind offer. Perhaps the Barony will consider such a
device for next year's Pennsic. However, I cannot promise you a
reimbursement as this expense has not been approved by the Barony.
There is also the issue of storing such an item; our storage unit is
bit tight at this moment (but I am working on rectifying that).

Cheers,
Millicent, Exchequer

--
Melanie Cozad
Millicent Chandler (formerly Melissent d'Artois)
melaniesuzanne at gmail.com