[Ponte Alto] Water $ump and yellow jacket $olution$

Saethryth Farsight saethryth_farsight at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 04:55:18 PDT 2005

One thing that could solve the water sump problem (at
least for the kitchen) is for the Barony to purchase a
"Tote-Along Tank".  These come in various sizes and
prices, up to $150 for a monster.  I can pick one up
at Camping World on my way to Pennsic on Friday, if I
am empowered to do so (i.e., promised reimbursement).

I can also tote it up to the dump station 2-3x per day
by towing it behind my truck.  If it is much bigger
than 20 gallons, I'll need help tipping it into the
dump station.

For the shower, we could rig up a shower pan from a
tarp and have it drain into a second tank.

For the kitchen area, I can pick up a bug house.  If
nothing else, we could eat in it in peace.