[Ponte Alto] A call for kitten sitters

abelofregnesfolc at aol.com abelofregnesfolc at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 12:28:37 PDT 2005

Dear all,

Baska and I had lined up two kitten sitters for our time at Pennsic, but one was called out of town, and the other has contracted some sort of rash that he does not know yet if it's contagious. Fun.
This is a cry for help: we have two kittens who are our babies (in lou of actually biological babies, although they are short, covered in thick black hair, and complain a lot like our real children would).  Baska and I will be at Pennsic from Friday night 8/12 till Sunday 8/21.  The kittens needs to be fed and watered and walked daily (we have leashes), and we'd rather have a friend come watch them than a complete stranger.  And it's hard explaining a house full of weapons to a complete stranger.

Please contact Baska off list at xGreenJudasx at yahoo.com for details and compensation rates.

Cross posted to the Storvik list group.
Much love,
Baska the Depraved