[Ponte Alto] Funeral Rites for Sandor (Alan Wormster)

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 20 19:27:21 PDT 2005

Greetings,

In behalf of Lady Sophia, I would like to let you know
that they will be sitting shiva tomorrow, Sunday,
August 21, starting at 2 p.m., at Alan's home.  The
rabbi will start the ceremony at 5 p.m. and the
address is 3826 Oliver Avenue, Annandale, VA 22003.

We understand that many of you are just returning from
Pennsic.  Should you not be able to attend the shiva,
there will be a memorial to celebrate Alan's memory a
month from now.

If you have any questions, please drop me a line.

Yours in Service,

Belphoebe

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org