[Ponte Alto] She seeks sea shells...

Clare starfox5 at msn.com
Tue Aug 23 04:00:30 PDT 2005

Hello, all. Hope everyone got back safe from the War & that a fabulous time was had. I want to hear the further adventures of the Wandering Wenches.

Now... I had agreed to decorate the Feast Hall for Chalice, and I need help in 2 main things:

1) How many of those Ivy vases do we have in inventory from the Atlantian 20-year? I'm thinking of putting one on each table with a tea light & some sand, to get around the no open flame rule...

2) Sea shells. I need them (plan to put them on High table & maybe a few in the bottom of the vases. If anyone can spare any, please let me know!

Is Barony meeting this coming Sunday, or was it cancelled for August?