[Ponte Alto] Hancock Fabrics

Jessica Maxson jessica at summertreemosaics.com
Thu Apr 7 11:18:10 PDT 2005

Salve!
I won't bore everybody with a "me too" type message on Hancock vs. JoAnn vs.
G Street vs. online, but I do have some other sources for lacing rings.
Duchess Simone (who recently moved to Lochmere area) carries some, along
with fabric that she sells at events. I don't know what the rings look like,
having never used them, but if you'd like to patronize an Atlantian
merchant, she's always an option.
Another source is Fire Mountain Gems, who carries soldered jump rings in
both silver and gold, in a variety of sizes. I haven't used mine yet, but
Siobhan (who tipped me off to this source) has used them and they seem to
have worked out well. I like them better than the drapery rings from fabric
stores because you can get them in smaller sizes (my personal opinion is
that the drapery rings are too big and somewhat clumsy. YMMV, however...)

Ciao!
--Giuliana